About the Cemetery
From 1 January 2020 Knutsford Cemetery will be operated by Knutsford Town Council. More information can be found on the Knutsford Town Council website.
This cemetery is administered from Council Offices, Toft Rd, Knutsford WA16 6TA.
Opened on 11 January 1902 and consists of five acres of land.
This Cemetery has a beautiful and unusual 8 sided roofed chapel that is available for hire for services and other suitable community activities.