Chief Operating Officer
Closing Date: 31/01/2019, 17:00
- Salary: (Circa £50,000)
- Hours: Full time - 37
- Base: Cheshire East (Crewe)
We are looking for someone to take an innovative approach to the delivery of our services to the community of East Cheshire and the development of our commercial workstreams. You will lead and support the Bereavement Services Team, ensuring compliance with statutory obligations, and continue to develop our Handyperson Service delivering minor works and identifying new business opportunities to achieve further income generation.
You will have
- Considerable Bereavement Services experience
- Ideally hold the ICCM Management Diploma
- The drive to deliver on the Company’s strategic aims
- A strong commercial focus and the ability to build capacity, business capability and competitiveness
- Experience in developing good relationships with partners and stakeholders
- Knowledge of the political environment
- A proven track record of managing staff and other resources
To request an application form, please email SourcingTeam@ecwip.co.uk. For an informal discussion, in the first instance please contact Kevin Melling (Managing Director) on 07825 935258 or alternatively David Marren (Company Chairman) on 07772 866974.