Webcasting of Funeral Services
We are now able to offer the bereaved a webcasting service – this allows the funeral to be broadcast on line anywhere in the world.
We are always striving to improve our services to the bereaved and we believe that this will help those families and friends who for some reason cannot attend the service.
Things to do if you wish to have this service made available to you:
- Contact your funeral director who will organise this with us
- Once the arrangements have been made you will receive a pin number and a password unique to you.
- To watch the webcast go to www.wesleymedia.co.uk and on the left hand side click on ‘Webcasts’.
- The Terms and Conditions page will appear. At the top of this page is a test video which should start playing automatically
- If you are unable to view the test video you may need to install the latest version of Microsoft Silverlight which is freely available via the Microsoft website.
- When you can view the test video tick the box at the bottom of the page, then click view webcast.
- You are then presented with the login page; please enter the username and password that you have been provided with ie a 5 digit number and a password of 8 lowercase letters.
- A blank screen will appear until the webcast broadcast begins at the start of the funeral. It is advised to refresh the page periodically ie press ctrl and F5 together, while waiting for the service to begin.
- Once the service has finished it will be made available on demand for a period of 7 days.
Please note that due to the nature of the internet, no guarantee is given on the delivery of audio or visual data over the internet. Orbitas or Wesley Media shall not be liable for any corruption to, delay in receiving of other defect relating to data delivered over the internet.
If you wish to have a lasting tribute to your loved ones hen we are also able to arrange a DVD or CD recording of the funeral service. If you wish to have the service recorded please contact your funeral director who will make these arrangements with us. Please note that DVD’s and CD’s take an average of 10 – 14 days after the funeral.