Admininstration Assistant Handy Person Services
- Salary: Grade 4 Pro Rota (£19,650 - £20,043 FTE)
- Base: Macclesfield Cemetery Office, Macclesfield
- 30 hours (12:00 – 16:00 Monday, 09:00 – 16:00 Tue - Fri)
- Contract Duration: Permanent
- Travel Required: Yes (occasional travel to Crewe)
Orbitas Handy Person Services is a wholly owned Company of Cheshire East Council and has a contract to provide Minor Adaptations to people’s homes, allowing them to continue living independently and to facilitate safe hospital discharge. It also offers a chargeable service to all residents of Cheshire East and surrounding areas.
As an administration assistant you will play an important role in the provision of the Handy Person Services to the community of East Cheshire. Your responsibilities will include responding to email and telephone enquiries from the general public and referring agencies, booking appointments for minor work to be carried out in customer’s homes, issuing invoices, processing payments and generating information reports.
The successful candidate will have a “can do” and flexible attitude with the ability to:
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service
- Provide a high standard of administrative support
- Organise, prioritise and manage own workload to meet customer demand
- Work using their own initiative
- Apply attention to details ensuring accuracy of information at all times
In return you will enjoy the benefits of a competitive salary, a career average pension scheme, an employee assistance programme, health cash plan and salary sacrifice schemes.
To request an application form, please email HRAnsaInbox@ansa.co.uk